Monday 12 March 2007

Korea and Vietnam pictures

Persistence and patience I think has paid off, and I believe I was able to upload the pictures using this terribly crappy computer at the hotel. At least it is something though. Hopefully it works.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sarahemoloney/KoreaAndVietnamPictures

Info on the pictures:

Notice the gloves on the motorbike in Korea and the dump feature on the other. The map picture is of the proposed/future rail route from South Korea to the UK. Then some pagoda pictures from the Palace I visited. Me eating a traditional Korea meal while sitting on the floor. Then Vietnam, me at the one pillar pagoda, at the Hoi Chi Ming place, sorry no pictures of the dead guy as they took our cameras from us before entering. A black and white picture of a cell at the jail. Me carrying pineapples for sale and a picture of a street market. Then pictures of the Perfume Pagoda tour and the boats we took to get there. Then all the people, now that is with a little bit of a break in space, as I was able to get my camera out of its bag. So we were even closer than that. An invasion of personal space and the pushing up the steps that where there. Me at the chocolate buffet. Two pictures of the mayhem on the streets with all the mopeds, try crossing that road, which you have to do and dog them all.

No comments: