Sunday 22 February 2009

Barbados

Well I never figured I would be back in the Barbados again so quickly, having only been here six months ago, but you have to take an opportunity when it arises.

Tammy’s mom was down here in a house on the beach that she was to share with three other people and only one of them mad it. I found about this Monday night, booked the flight Tuesday morning and flew Wednesday morning, got to love spontaneity. I am so glad I came, beautiful white sand beaches, turquoise water and people. Our house has a great wrap around porch that looks out onto Miami Beach. We eat all of our meals there. Ah the serenity. We have been taking advantage of the beach the music and ample music venues.

There is quite the Peterborough connection down here. I have met at least 15 people from Peterborough so far.

Enjoying a steel drum band while I write this.

No comments: