Thursday 8 July 2010

Panama and Chicago

Just trying to update the travel blog, it’s been awhile. Mom and I went to Panama for the March Break and it was excellent. We stayed along the Panama Canal right in the rainforest in Gamboa. We had a plantation style apartment. It use to house the American military back in its day. It was excellent. It was very easy to get around, mom and I took the local bus, it was 65 cents and had a great tour around. This couple we met paid $120 for a taxi of the same tour! Central America is great. I would highly recommend checking it out. Click on the link to see the photos.

Click here for the Panama photos


Then at Easter I went to Chicago to visit my friend Subir that I met when I was in Egypt. We had a great long weekend and checked out many a cool place. The Millennium Park was a great place to people watch. We made it to a Bull’s game. The people in Chicago are extremely friendly. Everyone you meet on the street smiles and says hello. Thanks for the hospitality Subir. I visited the Sears Tower and stood out on the glass floor a hundred and thirty stories up over the road. It was freaky and I am not afraid of heights, usually. Check out the link for the photos.

Chicago photos

No comments: