Friday 14 December 2012

Antarctica here I come

A chocolate Christmas Tree
Today is the day. I catch the boat to Antarctica, the last continent for me. Wow a pretty cool feeling. I am starting to get excited. The Patagonia region has been beautiful itself and I have been living in the moment enjoying Ushuaia and the great people who I have shared the last few days with. It is neat how when you are traveling your paths overlap with people and because I have had a few days here I know 10 people going on the same boat as me, so one tenth of the people.

Enjoy the holiday season will be thinking of you all sending you warm wishes from the land of ice, but not too warm we don't want it to melt.
This is the boat I am taking to Antarctica


Click on this link for some more photos from Ushuaia


No comments: