Tuesday 5 May 2009

Hiking in Switzerland, pictures



Click on this link for pictures from my hike in Switzerland.

Loving Switzerland. I went for a hike today through the mountains outside of Interlaken. Ben is also in this town and hostel so we went together. (He was the guy that went to his first hockey game the other day.) It was an awesome day with beautiful mountains, snow, waterfalls, trees, valleys, rivers, cows and few people. It is low season so many of the villages we went through were all closed up. We took the train out of town, then a gondola up, hiked, took another gondola, hiked again and then a bus and train back. The views were spectacular, the pictures don't do it justice. We circled up and down and around a mountain valley I tried to show you the route in one of the photos.

Will do a hike again tomorrow and then Thursday watch for me at the quarter final World Hockey Champhionship game as I will be there.

No comments: