Tuesday 7 July 2009

Budapest Hungary, Pictures


Budapest Hungary has the most talented masons and bricklayers of any city I have been to. I know it is a wierd starting sentence but it is true. Their work is fantastic. I could continually take pictures and they wouldn’t do it justice so I just took a few photos. There is so much to see architecturally I walked for 10 hours yesterday.

A must in Budapest is to visit the Thermal baths so that is how I spent the day today. A spa day. The thermal baths are hot pools filled with naturally ocurring hot water. They actually have to cool it down to use it. Their website says that "70 million liters of 21-78 degree C warm thermal water spring forth daily from 118 natural thermal springs." There are outdoor pools, a wave pool, indoor thermal baths and sauna areas. The corridors are vast and it is a large facility. I took advantage of the other services they offer and had a massage today. Not just any massage, a chocolate one. It smelt and felt great. I know you have a visual of being covered in chocoate sauce, I did too, but it was a chocolate cream or lotion. It was relaxing.

Click on this link for Budapest Hungary pictures.

No comments: