Thursday 2 July 2009

Sofia Bulgaria, Pictures


I am currently in Sofia the capital of Bulgaria. I love when you are pleasantly surprised with a country or city. I thought Bulgaria would be a little more dodgy than it is. It is way more modern then I expected. The train station is a bit old and dilapidated but the rest of the city has surprised me. I went on a walking tour with a guy from London England and a local guy. Lots of info and great architecture.

Crazy small world I met a couple of girls today from Canada, Edmonton and Toronto. So the girl from Edmonton's boyfriend is from Peterborough, Cavan really and yes we know people in common. It is a small world.

Click here for photos from Sofia Bulgaria

The hostel has a real positive vibe to it. You can feel the good energy and it is also great that it has the following for free; breakfast, internet, supper and with supper (spaghetti) you get a beer.

No comments: