Monday 4 June 2007

Party Pictures

We went to a birthday party in the neighborhood. I have included pictures of it to show you the nice courtyard and area they live in. The food was great. It was catered by an embassy chef.

I went to ch***h on Sunday. Ask me about this experience when I get home. It was interesting but being this country it is not allowed.

They check emails and any internet action. We think my blog was shut down for a bit while they were checking out what I wrote, as I mentioned key places in the city in my photos and blog. They are over paranoid when it comes to internet action.

Yesterday Yuan Yuan and I went to Happy Valley an amusement park. She took the day off and we enjoyed the rides. It is scary how similar it is to Canada’s Wonderland. They have the drop zone, the vortex and a ride through a mountain. Their ride through the mountain is better as it was upside down. Wonderland has more rollercoaster’s, but they still have lots. We had a great day and the sun was shining.

A few pictures of the neighborhood and birthday party are at the following link.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sarahemoloney/KirstysArea

No comments: