Monday 30 April 2007

Koh Pang Nang - Thailand

Hello all. I am in Koh Pang Nang (an island in the south of Thailand) for the full moon party. It is on May 1 and is not to be missed. So I am told. I came a couple of days early so I could get accommodation and it is a good thing as it was hard to find a room, let alone in my price range. I am in a bungalow on the beach that hosts the party. So good and close for the festivities. My hotel has a buffet dinner that night for all the guests. If you have not heard of the full moon party it is an excuse for the Thai’s to party each month and each year tens of thousands of travelers flock to Koh Pang Nang to experience the party on the beach.

It is raining and cloudy here and I am getting lots of reading in looking out onto the ocean. No sunbathing, but good rest and relaxation just the same.

I seem to have gotten over the worst of my bug and am back to eating which is a good thing. I still have a sinus cold though which I hope clears up soon so I can go diving in these lovely waters.

No comments: